- (via lovel-ylesbian)
isto parte me o coraçao a serio
- Mitch Albom, Tuesdays with Morrie (via untitled7)
- Katie Kacvinsky (via stellablu)
Pineapple Coconut Vitamin C Smoothie
"This super-simple Pineapple Coconut Vitamin C Smoothie hides a powerful little secret inside all that creamy deliciousness: it’s got 140 mg of the cold-fighting vitamin. For women, that’s nearly double the recommended daily allowance (source: Mayo Clinic). Win-win. A super-indulgent-tasting cold-fighter? I’m in.
Want even more Vitamin C? Consider adding vitamin-rich papaya, guava, kiwi, more orange juice (or orange segments), a few fresh kale leaves, or even a few sprigs of parsley.”
Via Kitchen Treaty
Make your own foaming antibacterial hand soap! It’s easy, too. Only a couple of ingredients!
What you need
- 1 foam soap pump (I reused one from Bath and Body Works)
- 1 c distilled or filtered water
- 2 TBSP Castile Soap
- 1/4 tsp carrier oil. I used Jojoba, but you can use almond, grapeseed, olive, or any carrier oil that stays liquid at room temperature.
- 10 drops Thieves Essential Oil
Add the ingredients to the foaming soap bottle being careful to add the water BEFORE you add the other ingredients.
Shake it a bit and tada! You’re all done. You’re ready to have germ free hands at a fraction of the price of traditional foaming soaps. Yay!!
You may need to lightly shake it if you see the oil settling which is perfectly normal.
- Rumi (via sronae)
- lao tzu (via observando)